Keybase lets you build all sorts of bots. The goal of this challenge is to build a bot that:
- Runs for 1 month
- Takes funds from people
- Takes funds on behalf of someone’s Twitter handle (so that I can fund the pool for my friend Joe, who does not have Keybase installed).
- After 1 month the bot picks a winner based on the % people put into the pool and distributes the prize.
- If the winner does not have Keybase installed yet, they can claim the prize by proving their Twitter handle.
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
The first person to create a bot that functions as described wins the prize pool. Stellar Battle will verify the quality of the bot before determining a winner. When more than one qualifying bot is submitted the pool might be divided amongst multiple projects.
- Add a link to a (public) blog post describing your bot and the results by clicking on the “add link” button below.
- Optional: Share your entry on Twitter using #StellarBattle #KeybaseLotteryBot
- Your content should be created after the start of this battle.
These blog posts have been submitted to this battle already.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.