Write an article that describes how Stellar can reach out and interact with communities to bring new developers and users to it’s network. The more detailed your plan, the better! Some inspiration:
- What communities are the most interesting? How can they best be approached?
- How to make it fun?
- Should there be incentives?
- What projects or ideas are interesting to start with?
- How can the Stellar ecosystem connect with the ecosystem of these developer communities?
This battle was submitted by @yavuzayral as part of the “battle ideas – week 28” battle.
The 800 XLM prize pool of this battle has been paid to BattleToad. The winning article can be found under entries below. Thank you to everyone that contributed to this battle, either by submitting entries, donating to the pool or sharing/liking the battle.
The battle closes 1 week after the first 2 quality entries are submitted. Stellar Battle will pick the winning Battle idea in collaboration with @Yavuzayral, who came up with this Battle idea.
- Add a link to your (public) blog post by clicking on the “add link” button below.
- Optional: Share your entry on Twitter using #StellarBattle and #Developercommunities
- Your content should be created after the start of this battle.
These blogposts have been submitted to this battle already.