Write a blogpost comparing Ethereum and Stellar. Subjects to write about can be;
- Speed, costs, scalability
- Advantages and disadvantages of a non-turing complete programming language.
- Controlling assets on Stellar/ Ethereum (determine who can hold your asset).
- Decentralized exchanges (onchain SDEX vs idex etc.)
- Deterministic finality vs probabilistic finality
- POS vs SCP
- Distribution of tokens (mining vs airdrops and other programs)
- Usecases that Ethereum is used for but don’t need Turing completeness
- How the two could work together
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
Community vote: Best 5 projects are voted on through a “Photon poll” on the Stellar Subreddit. Winners receive the percentage of the prizepool corresponding with their votes.
Announce blogpost somewhere public AND announce it in the “Stellar_Battle” keybase team before the deadline. The content should all be new and from after the start of this battle.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- At least 3 articles need to be submitted for this battle to enter the voting phase.