Guerrilla marketing is fun! What if the Stellar community started guerilla marketing efforts all around the world?
This battle is asking you to:
- Think of a guerilla marketing effort for Stellar / XLM
- Executing it
- Writing about your experiences in a blogpost
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
Community vote: Best 5 projects are voted on through a “Photon poll” on the Stellar Subreddit. Winners receive the percentage of the prizepool corresponding with their votes.
Announce your blogpost somewhere public AND announce it in the “Stellar_Battle” keybase team before the deadline.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- At least 3 efforts need to be submitted for this battle to enter the voting phase.