When talking to people at work, first thing people ask after they like the concept of Stellar, “Where can I buy it?” Which inevitably leads to a realization that there isn’t enough proper guidance for non-coiners and crypto seems mysterious and difficult to use(partially true).
I would love for someone to write up an article or comprehensive guide for Fiat —> Crypto onboarding/cash out as well the anchors that will allow you access the Stellar Network.
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
Community vote: Best 5 blogs are voted on through a “Photon poll” on the Stellar Subreddit. Winners receive the percentage of the prizepool corresponding with their votes.
Announce blogpost somewhere public AND announce it in the “Stellar_Battle” keybase team before the deadline. The content should all be new and from after the start of this battle.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- At least 3 articles need to be submitted for this battle to enter the voting phase.