How can immutable blockchain voting be introduced to NGOs and other organisations?”
- What should be the requirements on the voting system.
- Are the functions provided by https://blueorion.cc/voteadmin sufficient. What is missing?
- What would be the ideal target organizations?
- How could the organizations be approached?
- For the long run: how could the platform be run. Based on fees? Based on funding and keep it free of charge?
- Any other aspects which are important to make blockchain voting successfull.
The battle articles should provide general aspects for any blockchain voting platform.
Don’t have battle ideas? You can donate to this pool to stimulate others to create awesome entries. Click or Scan to donate:
BlueOrion will pick the winning Battle idea. The battle ends 1 week after the first 2 quality submissions were done.
- Add a link to your (public) blog post by clicking on the “add link” button below.
- Optional: Share your entry on Twitter using #StellarBattle and #Immutablevoting
- Your content should be created after the start of this battle
These blogposts have been submitted to this battle already.