Let’s make Stellar the philanthropic game changer it was meant to be!
Lumenthropy.com is about to begin another round of nonprofit recruiting and onboarding, but would like to hear from the Stellar community which nonprofits it should first focus its recruiting efforts. The intent is to identify and recruit nonprofits that resonate with the community so as to increase the amount of donations received by the nonprofits from the Stellar community.
Task: What nonprofit organizations would you like to see officially accept Stellar lumen donations?
- Each nonprofit must be a registered charity organization.
- Provide official registration number for each nonprofit organization. For example, if a registered charity in the United States, provide the charity’s 501(c)(3) EIN number.
- Provide each nonprofit’s mission.
- Provide a link to each nonprofit’s website.
- At least 5 nonprofits selected, no more than 10 per entry.
Bonus: Please explain why you picked each of the nonprofit organization on your list.
Don’t have a list of nonprofits? You can donate to this pool to stimulate others to create awesome entries.
Lumenthropy will pick the three winning battle ideas. The battle ends 1 week after the first 3 quality submissions were made. The prize pool is divided among the first three entries:
- 1st place: 60%
- 2nd place: 30%
- 3rd place: 10%
- Submit your entry by clicking the “add link” button below. Your entry is preferably a public blogpost or video.
- Optional: Share your entry on Twitter trough this link.
These lists have been submitted to this battle already.
Battle time remaining