Ripple and Stellar both want to disrupt the global financial payment systems. But they have adopted different approaches to achieve this goal.
An article discussing and comparing the up-to-date development in these two disruptive technologies including a brief history, key technical differences such as the consensus mechanism, transaction throughput, developer friendliness, safety over liveness, native asset distribution, anchors and validators, etc.
This Battle was created by: Informalchain.
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
The battle ends two weeks after the first 3 quality blog posts have been submitted. Stellarbattle.com will pick the winners, who will be rewarded:
- 60% of the prize pool
- 30% of the prize pool
- 10% of the prize pool
- Add a link to your (public) blog post by clicking on the “add link” button below.
- Optional: Share your entry on Twitter using #StellarBattle #StellarvsRippleConsensus
- Your content should be created after the start of this battle.
These blog posts have been submitted to this battle already.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- Battle needs at least 3 submitters to end. If not, the end date will be extended.