Ripple and Stellar both want to disrupt the global financial payment systems. But they have adopted different approaches to achieve this goal.
An article discussing and comparing the up-to-date development in these two disruptive technologies including a brief history, key technical differences such as the consensus mechanism, transaction throughput, developer friendliness, safety over liveness, native asset distribution, anchors and validators, etc.
This Battle was created by: Informalchain.
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
The best 5 projects are voted on through a “Photon poll” on the Stellar Subreddit. Winners receive the percentage of the prize pool corresponding to their vote percentage.
Share your blogpost in the “Stellar_Battle” keybase team before the deadline. We’ll try to have it be proofread before you publicly share it. The content should all be new and from after the start of this battle.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- Battle needs at least 3 submitters to end. If not, the end date will be extended.