The Keybase giveaway program did not work because of the many scammers creating accounts. This is a pity, because giveaways without having to go through KYC is a great way to onboard people without big hurdles.
Luckily one of the Stellar community members suggested an alternative way:
Airdrop to university emailadresses. The students can then claim their airdrop by verifying they own the emailadress (or own A @yale address for example).
We are asking the community to create existensive blogposts that outline an implementation plan for this. The plan can be angled from two directions:
- Connect to universities to centrally arrange the airdrop
- Bootstrap the airdrop by sending to students without necessarily connecting to the university.
Stimulate others to finish this battle by donating to the prizepool:
Community vote: Best 5 projects are voted on through a “Photon poll” on the Stellar Subreddit. Winners receive the percentage of the prizepool corresponding with their votes.
Announce your plan somewhere public through a blogpost AND announce it in the “Stellar_Battle” keybase team before the deadline.
- Do not DM for votes.
- No vote trading.
- Don’t ask for votes in public channels.
- Paying for exposure is prohibited.
- Actively discrediting other competitors.
- Stealing proposals.
- The voting system might be changed during the competition if problems arise.
- At least 3 articles need to be submitted for this battle to enter the voting phase.
* Challenge will be extended by 1 month if the minimum amount of submissions is not reached.